Balanced Brake Upgrades?with optimum brake bias offer the shortest stopping distance with the best pedal feel. Patented AeroRotors offer the best airflow available for better cooling, less fade and longer rotor and pad life.
StopTech® 1-Piece Rotor Big Brake Kits® are the ultimate 1-piece rotor brake system upgrade and represent the best performance value in the StopTech® big brake kit lineup.
- Stiffest Calipers Available
- Improved Pedal Feel And Modulation
- Patented AeroRotor Hats Are Specially Heat Treated
- Shortest Stopping Distances Possible
- Proper Integration w/ABS/Vehicle Dynamic Systems
- Championship Winning Performance
- Patented Removable Bridge/Floating AeroRotor
- Application Specific Balanced Brake Upgrades
They offer nearly the same performance as the original StopTech® 2-piece AeroRotor Big Brake Kits and Trophy full race systems at a more affordable price point. Designed for street driven production vehicles, StopTech® 1-Piece Rotor Big Brake Kits include forged 2-piece calipers, larger StopTech® 1-piece Sport Rotors, StopTech® Stainless Steel Brake Lines, StopTech® Sport Brake Pads and application-specific caliper brackets.
The stiff 2-piece, fully-forged calipers have designated piston sizes specific to each application and provide a firmer, more responsive brake pedal that provides better brake pedal modulation. Depending on the application, 1-Piece Rotor Big Brake Kits® are available in two-, four- and six-piston configurations and 5 different caliper colors that use a special high temperature paint to withstand extreme conditions. All StopTech® 1-Piece Rotor Big Brake Kits® include stiff calipers that utilize silicone dust boots to extend service intervals.
- Fully forged and stiff for firmer brake pedal feel
- Carefully engineered, 2-piece design reduces flex.
- The carbon steel caliper bolts running through both halves multiply strength by 3-fold.
- Patented, removable center bridge further resists yaw
- Carefully selected piston sizes for precise torque output
StopTech® Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Stainless steel braiding for lower compliance and extra protection
- A variety of fittings for hundreds of applications
- All necessary brackets and fasteners to finish the job
- Provides quicker response
- Firmer pedal feel
- Better brake modulation
StopTech® Sport Rotors
- Larger than factory brake rotor for better overall brake performance
Unique slotting and/or cross-drilling to aid heat and brake dust dispersal
Black e-coating for added protection from corrosion
Factory cooling vane design or directional vanes for improved cooling
Available with an optional Cryogenic treatment for added durability