Save 15% over cost of buying separate parts with this quality pad and rotor kit which includes pads rotors pads rotors and caliper lube. The weekend warrior brake kits that you pre bed on the street for your trackday driving. Once bedded pads bite well from cold and are safe for street driving but withstand the harsh braking and heat in short track use. Always monitor wear every 10 laps on track use, pads can wear faster in such applications and check you have enough brakes to get you home.
EBC Stage 6 Trackday Brake Kit
This kit contains a set of Bluestuff 5000 series brake pads and a pair of GD slotted and dimpled upgrade brake rotors. Available for front and rear fitments.
- Bluestuff 5000 series brake pad for trackday and racing
- Pre-scorched brake pad surface helps to speed up the bedding in process
- High friction formula with high fade resistance
- Race life of approximately 30 laps depending on use and vehicle speed and weight
- Wide aperture slots help to dispel gasses and debris and cool braking area
- Blind drilled holes prevent cracking
- Runout inspected and balanced
- Rotors coated with corrosion resistant "thermic black" coating
- Always bed in new rotors and pads carefully before race use
EBC Brakes range of GD high quality upgrade rotors are available for most vehicles. Featuring wide slots and blind drilled dimples which are designed to dispel gasses, dirt, debris and carbon deposits therefore improving brake effect. Rotors are designed to run up to a scorching 800/900°C. All EBC Brakes GD rotors feature corrosion resistant "thermic black" coating.