StopTech Performance Brake Pads
- Recommended Use: Performance Street Driving, Autocross & Track Events
- High Max Operating Temperature
- Improved Pedal Feel And Response
- OE Style Anti-Squeal Shims To Manage Noise
- Consistent Coefficient Of Friction Thru Temp Range
- Scorched To Promote Faster Bed-In
- 100 Percent Positive Molded For Consistent Feel
- Low Noise And Dust/Longer Pad And Rotor Life
- Engineered Performance Pad/Direct OE Replacement
The perfect pad for the street and track use is the StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads, popularly referred to as the StopTech 309's. It's wide operating temperature ensures solid braking out on the track during hot laps and also during the slow drive to work. The OE style anti-squeal shims make the pad very streetable and comfortable by minimizing the noise. They also offer longer pad life and low noise.
Race Pad for the Street
Re-bedding the brakes may be required if to keep an even transfer layer of pad material on the rotor for longer life and better performance. the pads have been scorched during the manufacturing process to promote proper bed in for initial use. The StopTech 309 is a direct OE replacement and can be used with the StopTech Big Brake Kit.
StopTech 309 brake pads install into the factory caliper. Replacing the brake rotors at the time of install is recommended as well as having a certified mechanic perform the install and initial break in procedure. If you need some help, give us a call and our brake experts will assist you.