The Brembo GT-R kit is everything the Brembo GT kit is but taken up another level. The Nickel plated finish looks sweet on any ride and the GT-R Caliper is machined entirely from billet aluminum as opposed to cast aluminum like the GT Kits.
This Kit is great for everything including high speed racing.. just hope that the huge application list includes your vehicle and your wallet is as fat as your wheels are tall.
Brembo GT-R Brake Kit Features
- The Brembo GT-R Kit is a race version of the GT Kit
- GT-R Brake Kit utilizes a 1-piece Caliper machined entirely from billet
- Wicked looking setup that not only looks fantastic but delivers superb stopping power
- 2-Piece rotor helps increase thermal capacity and decreases weight
Brembo Brake Kits Effective Range
1-Piece Caliper Design
- Brembo has found the best balance between Mechanical Stiffness and Weight with a 1-piece solid caliper.
- The majority of stock calipers are a sliding design with piston(s) located on the inboard side of the disc.
- 2-Piece Calipers are inexpensive to produce, but usually are heavy and will sometimes flex under braking, degrading the overall performance.
- The Brembo GT-R Caliper is designed to be as light as possible and still provide a firmer overall brake feel.
High Performance Brake Pads
- Each Brembo GT-R System comes equipped with preloaded calipers.
- Brembo uses their Ferodo FM1000 Friction Material in all of their GT-R Brake Pads.
- The pads are strategically selected for each vehicle application to provide as much performance as possible.
- Quick Release Pad Retaining System
- Designed for quick and easy brake pad changes
- Anti-Rattle feature helps eliminate noise
Brembo GT-R 2-Piece Brake Discs
- 2-Piece Rotor Designed to be as lightweight as possible without compromising strength and longevity
- Zinc plated to promote corrosion resistance
Goodridge Performance Brake Lines
- Increases brake pedal response and eliminates "spongy or mushy" pedal feel
- Goodridge is the only brake line system that is approved for worldwide use and is guaranteed for life
Caliper Mounting Brackets
- All for the Brembo GT-R caliper mounting brackets are system and vechicle specific to ensure proper fit.
- The Brackets are precision milled from high quality billet
- The anodized finish gives the brackets an attractive corrosive resistant finish.
Brembo GT Kit Hardware
- Anti-Rattle Disc hardware utilizes a spring fastener in order to slightly preload the assembly helping to eliminate noise associated with floating discs.
- The bobbin type fasteners allow the disc to expand and contract under high temperatures reducing stress and increasing the longevity of the rotor and related components.
- Brembo actually developed the floating 2-piece anti-rattle disc hardware system that is commonly used in high performance braking applications.
The Brembo GT-R Brake Kit is the race version of the infamous GT kit. The GT-R Brake Kits monobloc caliper is machined entirely from billet and given a unique nickel plated race finish to give it a one of a kind look. Most vehicles have a choice between 4 or 6 piston calipers so you can choose your level of braking power.
Exceptional Performance on the Street & Track
The Brembo GT-R Brake Kit's Monobloc Caliper comes pre-loaded with a vehicle specific selected brake pad to deliver the highest performance possible. The Zinc Plated 2-Piece Floating Brake Disc delivers increased cooling which increases the overall efficiency of the brakes. Match that with a set of Goodridge Brake Stainless Brake Lines and all the hardware needed for installation and you have one wicked looking and performing brake system.
A certified mechanic is always recommended to perform the install and initial break in steps of your new Brembo GT-R Brake Kit. The Installation is a bit more technical since hardware/lines, rotors, calipers, and pads will be replaced. If you have any questions or concerns about the Brembo GT-R Brake Kit, get ahold of the brake experts at buybrakes.com. 1-888-257-7149