EBC Bluestuff NDX Brake Pads
- Recommended Use: Track Applications
- Chemical Interlayer Pad For Super Strong Pad Bond
- Deep V Grooves Catch Dirt/Dust & Improves Venting
- Worlds First Street And True Track Pad
- Low Heat Transfer
- Surfaces Are Left Smooth And Not Scored
- Huge Lifetime Almost Double Previous EBC Products
- Great Release, Easy On Rotors
The EBC Bluestuff NDX Brake Pads deliver huge advantages when it comes to providing strong braking power. The Deep V Grooves on the EBC Bluestuff Brake Pads works great to vent out dirt/dust, and other unwanted debris. The EBC Bluestuff is a harder compound to meet the demands of heavy duty race applications.
Performance Hot or Cold
One special thing about the EBC Bluestuff Brake Pad is that there is no pad warm up needed for them to perform. This means that EBC Bluestuff NDX Pads can also be ran on the street. EBC Bluestuff NDX Brake Pads are designed to deliver high friction levels for sport and race applications.
Like all braking components we recommend that you have a certified mechanic install and perform the proper bed-in procedures so that your new EBC Bluestuff NDX Pads will work to their full potential. If you have any questions about EBC Bluestuff Brake Pads or need help finding the right pad and rotor combo give us a call 1-888-257-7149. Our sales staff has years of brakes knowledge and would love to help you out!