StopTech® 1-Piece Rotor Big Brake Kits® are the ultimate 1-piece rotor brake system upgrade and represent the best performance value in the StopTech® big brake kit lineup.
- Stiffest Calipers Available
- Improved Pedal Feel And Modulation
- Patented AeroRotor Hats Are Specially Heat Treated
- Shortest Stopping Distances Possible
- Proper Integration w/ABS/Vehicle Dynamic Systems
- Championship Winning Performance
- Patented Removable Bridge/Floating AeroRotor
- Application Specific Balanced Brake Upgrades
They offer nearly the same performance as the original StopTech® 2-piece AeroRotor Big Brake Kits and Trophy full race systems at a more affordable price point. Designed for street driven production vehicles, StopTech® 1-Piece Rotor Big Brake Kits include forged 2-piece calipers, larger StopTech® 1-piece Sport Rotors, StopTech® Stainless Steel Brake Lines, StopTech® Sport Brake Pads and application-specific caliper brackets.
The stiff 2-piece, fully-forged calipers have designated piston sizes specific to each application and provide a firmer, more responsive brake pedal that provides better brake pedal modulation. Depending on the application, 1-Piece Rotor Big Brake Kits® are available in two-, four- and six-piston configurations and 5 different caliper colors that use a special high temperature paint to withstand extreme conditions. All StopTech® 1-Piece Rotor Big Brake Kits® include stiff calipers that utilize silicone dust boots to extend service intervals.
- Fully forged and stiff for firmer brake pedal feel
- Carefully engineered, 2-piece design reduces flex. The carbon steel caliper bolts running through both halves multiply strength by 3-fold.
- Patented, removable center bridge further resists yaw
- Carefully selected piston sizes for precise torque output
StopTech® Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Stainless steel braiding for lower compliance and extra protection
- A variety of fittings for hundreds of applications
- All necessary brackets and fasteners to finish the job
- Provides quicker response
- Firmer pedal feel
- Better brake modulation
StopTech® Sport Rotors
- Larger than factory brake rotor for better overall brake performance
Unique slotting and/or cross-drilling to aid heat and brake dust dispersal
Black e-coating for added protection from corrosion
Factory cooling vane design or directional vanes for improved cooling
Available with an optional Cryogenic treatment for added durability