Significant brake performance improvements using the factory calipers and pre-matched, direct-replacement (OEM) sized components. This StopTech Sport Axle Pack includes Slotted StopTech Sport Rotors, StopTech Sport Pads and StopTech Stainless Steel Lines.
StopTech Sport Brake Kit - Stage 4.3 - Slotted Rotors - Sport Pads and Lines
- Performance Brake Pads, Rotors, and Brake Lines matched, selected and combined into one package deal
- The StopTech Sport Kit makes buying a performance brake system easy and affordable
- Increase your brake pedal feel and overall stopping distance with upgraded components
Performance Brake Pads
- Designed for performance street driving, and light duty track use
- Improves pedal feel and response
- Consistent braking power throughout braking temperature range
- Low Noise and Dust formulation helps increase pad and rotor life
- Direct Replacement for your worn out stock brake pads
- Pads are scorched to promote faster bed-in
- On applicable models choose from 3 Types of Rotor - Power Slot Slotted Brake Rotors, Stoptech Sportstop Drilled or Drilled & Slotted Rotors
- Directional curve vane design on models with vented rotors
- Curve Vane Design helps vent in cool air and pushes out hot air from braking
- Drilled and slotted designs help increase wet weather braking by directing water away from the braking surface
- Superior Resistance to cracking and warping due to high brake temperatures
- Double Disk Ground surface provides a consistently flat area for the pad and rotor to make contact
- All rotors are given a patented E-Coating on the non friction surface of the rotor to provide corrosion protection
- Designed to be a direct replacement for your stock rotors
Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- DOT Compliant
- Braided construction eliminates brake line swell and loss of pressure
- Greatly improves pedal feel making it more firm
- SportStop Brake Lines are made from stainless steel for extended corrosion resistance
- All Lines are tested to ensure proper functionallity
- Includes both left and right side brake lines
The StopTech Sport Brake Kit's braking performance packs a punch without knocking out your wallet. The StopTech Stage 4 Rotors-Pads & Lines Brake Kit is one of the simplest ways to greatly increase braking performance without having to upgrade to a larger caliper.
Whats in the kit
The StopTech Stage 4 Rotors-Pads & Lines Brake Kit composes of Slotted or Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors that help keep your brake system cooler and also keeps dust and debris from building up on your pads. StopTech also includes a pair of performance pads like the StopTech 309 version Street Performance Pads or Centric 306 version Fleet Performance Pads. (Depending on Application) This helps increase braking power and the low dust formula is rotor friendly and helps keep your wheels cleaner longer. Rounding out the Stoptech Sport Brake Kit is nothing other than a pair of StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines which results in quicker pedal response and a firmer brake pedal.
A certified mechanic is always recommended to perform the install and initial break in steps of any brake upgrade. Installation is slightly more technical since hardware/lines, rotors, and pads will be replaced. We also recommend picking up 3 bottles of StopTech Brake Fluid to flush and replace the old fluid. If you have any questions or concerns about the StopTech Stage 4 Rotors-Pads & Lines Brake Kit, give the brake experts a call.