Speed Attack Custom Brake Rotors
-Custom Machined & Finished Performance Brake Rotors
Superior to the low-end shite being sold on E-bay, the Speed Attack rotors are designed and engineered as a quality and affordable upgrade path for improving the braking beyond what stock OEM rotors offer. The rotor metallurgy consist of quality high grade G3000 cast iron that was developed specifically to meet ISO9000 and ISO9001 manufacturing brake production for brake rotors. Some Speed Attack rotor versions are available with High Carbon content for added durability for towing, performance driving and racing.
Starting with StopTech or Centric rotor-core blanks that are specific to your exact vehicle version, our Speed Attack rotors are then machined and finished coated in Southern California on a per order basis shipping in 3 to 4 days.
They are available in Stage-1 drilled, Stage-2 drilled/slotted and Stage-3 slotted-only versions based requirements as dictated by driving, hauling or performance needs or if you’re just a daily driver, you can choose based on style preferences. Rotors are zinc plated for durability and tough resistance to road and weather conditions.
Special Order Rotor Machining & Finish choices can include:
- Dimpled instead of drilled (add $15.00 per pair).
- Dimpled & slotted instead of drilled & slotted (add $15.00 per pair).
- Black E-coating (add $20 per pair) for a menacing good look or corrosion resistance.
With Speed Attack Performance Rotors, every vane design, every surface, every detail counts. At first glance, brake rotor might look just like another rotor, but let's get into the details:
Speed Attack Brake Rotors
1 year on warping, one year on manufacturer defects such as cracking (rotor must be within the minimum thickness).
- We start with blank StopTech or Centric Rotor Cores
- Correct and tested G3000 Rotor Metallurgy
- Precision drill and/or slot machining in California
- Meticulous surface finishing and mill balanced to eliminate vibrations
- Precision OE vane and casting designs
- Zinc coating for added protection against rust and salt spray
- Speed Attack Rotor friction surfaces are double disc ground for more effective pad-rotor break in
- Speed Attack Rotors– Unparalleled combination of value, quality and performance.
- Non-Directional Finishes.
- Machined non-friction surfaces.